Thursday, April 14, 2005

Well...I'm Back

Yes, it has been a while since I have posted...yes quite a while.

Anyway, I have been prompted by one of my last remaining readers to keep up with this blog, as he is too lazy to call me to find out what is going on.

A few things are new, and a few other items are ongoing. Here is an overview of what has been going on lately:

1. I am now working full time at Summerland Secondary. Half of the time I am in class, the other half I am assisting students and adults from the community in a learning centre. The mix of tasks is awesome as the day is broken up nicely between classroom work and other stuff.

2. Elijah is walking around and pestering Skye a good part of the time. He is saying 'Ky' and smacking her when she is in range.

3. Yard projects are on going. I am building a rock wall that is just over 165 feet long.

Well...there it is. Stay tuned

myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home